Welcome!

|


"Designs in connection with postage stamps and coinage may be described, I think, as the silent ambassador on national taste"

William Butler Yeats, Irish Poet, 1865-1939


I am a stamps collector and my stamps collection include countries like US, Great Britain, British Colonies and North Borneo. I like North Borneo stamps in particular because of the rich illustrations and history associated with them and the fact that the country is no longer exist.

With this blog I would like to share my fascination about stamps collection from this country as well as sharing my little knowledge about them.

Cheers,


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Useful Links:
The Stamps Journal
Cherrystone Auctions
Google
Philasearch (Brunei)
Philasearch (Labuan)
Philasearch (N. Borneo)
Philasearch (Sarawak)
Philasearch (Malaya and States)
Interasia Auction
Who?